Much like in the games, there are breeding functions on Fusion. Breeding can be done in two ways.
1) Leave the two pokemon you wish to breed with the Day Care in Skygrove City.
2) Manual breeding.
To use the Daycare, simply travel to Skygrove city and type +daycare. You will be given on screen promps to follow. You will have a chance for an egg to be produced once per hour.
For manual breeding, the commands are as follows:
- +breed/allow - Turns on your ability to breed.
- +breed/!allow - Turn off your ability to breed.
- +breed - Choose a person, who has been set +Breed/allow, to breed a pokemon with. You can choose yourself for this target, if using two pokemon in your own party.
- +breed/manage - Choose the pokemon who will be breeding.
- +breed/accept - Accept an offer from another to breed pokemon.
- +breed/confirm - Confirm the current selected pair for breeding.
- +breed/cancel - Cancel a current breeding.
- +layegg - If a breed has been sucessful, produce an egg into your party.
The chance to produce an egg each hour is as follows:
- Same Species, different Original Trainer (OT) - 69.3%
- Same Species, Same OT - 49.5%
- Different Species, Different OT - 49.5%
- Different Species, Same OT - 19.8%
For pokemon to have any chance of breeding, they must be opposite genders and share at least one Egg Group.
Currently, our rules differ slightly from the games. This may be changing at a later date.
- When two pokemon breed, the offspring can be the species of either the mother or the father, with a 50% rate.
- One parent will choose the species of the child, the opposite parent will pass down any compatible breed moves to the child. This is not limited to four moves.