Much like in the games, there are breeding functions on Fusion. Breeding can be done in two ways.
1) Leave the two pokemon you wish to breed with the Day Care in Skygrove City.
2) Manual breeding.
To use the Daycare, simply travel to Skygrove city and type +daycare. You will be given on screen promps to follow. You will have a chance for an egg to be produced once per hour.
For manual breeding, the commands are as follows
- +breed/allow - Turns on your ability to breed.
- +breed/!allow - Turn off your ability to breed.
- +breed - Choose a person, who has been set +Breed/allow, to breed a pokemon with. You can choose yourself for this target, if using two pokemon in your own party.
- +breed/manage - Choose the pokemon who will be breeding.
- +breed/accept - Accept an offer from another to breed pokemon.
- +breed/confirm - Confirm the current selected pair for breeding.
- +breed/cancel - Cancel a current breeding.
- +layegg - If a breed has been sucessful, produce an egg into your party.