Much like in the games, there are breeding functions on Fusion. Breeding can be done in two ways.
1) Leave the two Pokémon you wish to breed with the Day Care in Skygrove City.
2) Manual breeding.
To use the Daycare, simply travel to Skygrove city and type +daycare. You will be given on screen prompts to follow. You will have a chance for an egg to be produced once per hour.
Manual Breeding Commands
For manual breeding, the commands are as follows:
- +breed/allow - Turns on your ability to breed.
- +breed/!allow - Turn off your ability to breed.
- +breed - Choose a person, who has been set +Breed/allow, to breed a Pokémon with. You can choose yourself for this target, if using two Pokémon in your own party.
- +breed/manage - Choose the Pokémon who will be breeding.
- +breed/accept - Accept an offer from another to breed Pokémon.
- +breed/confirm - Confirm the current selected pair for breeding.
- +breed/cancel - Cancel a current breeding.
- +layegg - If a breed has been successful, produce an egg into your party.
Egg Production Chances
The chance to produce an egg each hour is as follows:
- Same Species, different Original Trainer (OT) - 69.3%
- Same Species, Same OT - 49.5%
- Different Species, Different OT - 49.5%
- Different Species, Same OT - 19.8%
For Pokémon to have any chance of breeding, they must be opposite genders and share at least one Egg Group.
Eggs are hatched by either RPing, or battling. Carrying or being fused with a Pokemon that has the ability Magma Armor or Flame Body will approximately halve the time Eggs in the party take to hatch from battle or in RP.
Egg Moves, Natures, and IVs
Currently, our rules differ slightly from the games. The mechanics from Black and White (early Generation V) are currently being used, with some exceptions:
- Moves inherited from the father are not limited to four. The child will inherit any compatible breed moves.
- The IV inheritance is different, explained below.
|Power Weight||Hit Points|
|Power Lens||Special Attack|
|Power Band||Special Defense|
A parent holding an Everstone will pass its Nature onto the child 100% of the time. The EV-training Power items (Weight, Bracer, Belt, Anklet, Lens, Band) will cause that parent to pass the respective IV to a child 100% of the time.
IVs are internally stored as binary. For an Egg's IVs not passed by a Power item, each binary bit of the numbers are chosen randomly from either parent. For example: While breeding two parents with a 17 (10001) and a 20 (10100) for their Speed IV, there are four possible results for the resultant Egg's Speed IV: 16 (10000), 17 (10001), 20 (10100) and 21 (10101), all with equal probability.